Rec/Academy League Format
REC/ACADEMY LEAGUE FORMAT
- Indoor soccer league seasons are 6 games minimum.
- Teams may play a double header, possibly back-to-back games in one evening.
- Futsal soccer matches are played 5v5 (four field players and a keeper) except for the U5 age bracket.
- Matches are played on a full court (basketball size) with one referee, official size futsal goals (or smaller determined by the DFA rules) and official match play futsal balls.
- U5s play on a smaller court, 4v4 (no goal keepers) and small size goals.
- All matches are 50 minutes in length (2 x 24-minute halves with a 2-minute halftime).
- Teams consist of 7-10 players each (7 player minimum, 10 player maximum)
- U5s teams consist of 6-8 players each.
- U5 (coed)
- U8 (coed)
- U8 (boys/girls)
- U10 (boys/girls)
- U12 (boys/girls)
- U14 (boys/girls)
*Player’s birthdate cutoff is Dec 31/Jan 1.
*Age brackets may be combined to provide the best playing experience for our players.
Would you like to learn more? If so, contact our futsal academy today!