AZ FUTSAL FALL BREAK SKILLS CLINIC
AZ FUTSAL is excited to announce the 4th annual Fall Break Skills Clinic…..
Monday and Tuesday, October 8th and 9th, 2018
9:00am-12:00pm at Inspire Courts
The origin of Futsal can be traced back to Montevideo, Uruguay in the 1930s. The game was played on basketball-sized courts, without the use of sidewalls with a smaller, low bounce ball and is frequently referred to as Five-A-Side soccer. The skill developed in futsal is visible in some of the best players in the world past and present such as Pele, Zico, Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar and many more. Futsal is a vital part in the development of our youth soccer players.
At the AZ FUTSAL Fall Break Skills clinic we will go through a progression of speed and agility training, individual-on the ball futsal/soccer skills training, 1v1 and small group training/competition and about one hour of street style futsal game play. The players will get plenty of water and a couple of brief recuperation breaks. On the last day, the players end the clinic with a pizza lunch.
FALL BREAK SKILLS CLINIC:
- Dates: October 8th and 9th, 2018
- Time: 9:00am-12:00pm
- Who: Girls/Boys……all ages
- Location: Inspire Courts
- All registrants will receive an AZ FUTSAL clinic shirt.
- All players get a pizza lunch at the end of the clinic on Tuesday
- All coaches are either current or retired collegiate or professional indoor, outdoor or futsal players and/or coaches.