USYF COMPETITIVE LEAGUE FORMAT
COMPETITIVE LEAGUE FORMAT
- Seasons are six (6) match minimum.
- Futsal soccer teams may play a double header, possibly back-to-back games in one evening.
- Matches are played 5v5 (four field players and a keeper).
- Matches are played on a full court (basketball size) with a referee, professional futsal goals and official match play futsal balls.
- All matches are 50 minutes in length (2 x 24-minute halves with a 2-minute halftime).
- U8 (boys/girls)
- U10 (boys/girls)
- U12 (boys/girls)
- U14 (boys/girls)
- HS (men/women)
- College (men/women)
- Adult Open (men/women)
*Player’s birthdate cutoff is Dec 31/Jan 1.
*Age brackets may be combined to provide the best playing experience for our players.
Have questions or concerns about our competitive futsal league format? Email us at AZFutsal@gmx.com today!