USYF AZ FUTSAL COMPETITIVE LEAGUE
USYF AZ FUTSAL SUMMER COMPETITIVE LEAGUE
The Competitive League is for teams wanting to play at the highest level of youth futsal in AZ!
May 29-July 3, 2017
Mondays through Thursdays, 6pm-10pm @ Inspire Courts and AZ Goal Side in Gilbert AZ.
We are proud to host the largest, most competitive futsal league in Arizona. All of our matches are played on a full court, are full length in play time and all of our referees are US Soccer Grade 8 Futsal/USYF AZ FUTSAL certified referees.
Space is limited, don’t miss out!
COMPETITIVE LEAGUE DETAILS
- U8-U18, Boys/Girls, the age cut off date is Dec 31.
- USYF AZ FUTSAL is played 5v5 (four field players and a keeper).
- Matches are played Mondays-Thursdays 6:00pm-10:00pm. Teams are typically scheduled one game per week. Out of area teams can request two games per evening for travel efficiency.
- All matches are 50 mintues in length (2 x 24 minute halves and a 2 minute halftime break).
- All matches are played on a full court, with a US Soccer Grade 8, USYF AZ FUTSAL certified referee, official futsal goals and match play futsal balls.
- Matches are played at INSPIRE COURTS and AZ GOAL SIDE.
- Season’s are six games in length (about six weeks) plus a semi-final (top four teams) and final (top two teams) for the division champion trophy…..hot or cold, rain or shine!
- Team registration ($550.00). Clubs with 10 or more registered teams will receive a $25.00 refund per team!
- Player Insurance: All players must register for the USYF player insurance each year ($10.00).
- League schedules will be posted May 23rd, 2017.
- Registration deadline is May 20, 2017…………..Register now and reserve your spot, fill in you roster later!
TEAM REGISTRATION INCLUDES
- Six match minimum, plus a semi-final (top four teams) and a final (top two teams) for the division championship .
- One referee (min) for each match.
- The use of AZ FUTSAL equipment (official futsal goals and match play futsal balls).
- Facility/court costs.
- Team trophy for each USYF AZ FUTSAL division champion!
*Futsal shoes (flat bottom/court shoes) must be worn.
*Player’s birth date cutoff is Dec 31/Jan 1.
*Age brackets may be combined to provide the best playing experience for our players.