AZ FUTSAL LEAGUE
USYF AZ FUTSAL COMPETITIVE SUMMER LEAGUE 2019
We are proud to host the largest, most competitive futsal league in Arizona. All of our matches are played on a full court, are full length in play time and all of our referees are US Soccer Grade 8 Futsal/USYF AZ FUTSAL certified referees.
June 3-27 then continued August 2-30
6pm-10pm @ Inspire Courts.
(Play days in June…Monday-Thursday)
(Play days in August…Fridays)
$500.00 (per team)
Space is limited, don’t miss out!
COMPETITIVE LEAGUE DETAILS
- U8-U18, Boys/Girls, the age cut off date is Dec 31.
- USYF AZ FUTSAL is played 5v5 (four field players and a keeper).
- Teams will be scheduled 1-2 games per week. Allow for more games during playoff week Out of area teams can request two games per evening for travel efficiency.
- All matches are 50 mintues in length (2 x 24 minute halves and a 2 minute halftime break).
- All matches are played on a full court, with a US Soccer Grade 8, USYF AZ FUTSAL certified referee, official futsal goals and match play futsal balls.
- Matches are played at INSPIRE COURTS.
- Season’s are six games in length plus a semi-final (top four teams) and final (top two teams) for the division champion trophy…..hot or cold, rain or shine!
- Team registration ($500.00 per team).
- Player Insurance: All players must register for the USYF player insurance each year.
- League schedules will be posted by May 27, 2019.
- Registration deadline is May 24, 2019…..Register now and reserve your spot, fill in your roster later!
TEAM REGISTRATION INCLUDES
- Six match minimum, plus a semi-final (top four teams) and a final (top two teams) for the division championship .
- One referee (min) for each match.
- The use of AZ FUTSAL equipment (official futsal goals and match play futsal balls).
- Facility/court costs.
- Team trophy for division champions!
*Futsal shoes (flat bottom/court shoes) must be worn.
*Player’s birth date cutoff is Dec 31/Jan 1.
*Age brackets may be combined to provide the best playing experience for our players.